March 20, 2020
Dear friends and pet parents,
Due to the recent developments surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we first and foremost want to wish everyone well, and we hope that you’re able to adapt to our new shared circumstances for the time being.
We have the benefit of being able to easily socially distance ourselves from the public, and are continuing to operate to support our customers, distributors and retailers. At this time:
- Our team is still fulfilling orders;
- Our housekeeping efforts have been stepped up, and our employees have been instructed to take appropriate precautions with handling;
- All of our staff are permitted leave time, and to stay home or work from home as needed;
- On top of our regular controls, we are also taking steps to reduce and monitor the number of individuals who are in contact with products or shipping materials in our facility before they are shipped out;
- We are exercising the utmost vigilance as we observe, and follow, the most recent COVID-19 protocols, as directed by the authorities;
- At the moment, we do not have any challenges in our logistical infrastructure. Our couriers and mail carriers are still operating normally. If that changes, we will pass along any updates as soon as possible;
- Although we have not seen any such feedback from our shipping partners, we ask you to keep in mind that due to the excessive demand of shipping via online shopping, some shipping delays may arise in the future.
We will continue to support our retail partners during this time, and will pass along information to you should our partners announce reduced hours or temporary closures.
Ultimately, we wanted to let you know that we are maintaining course and fully support the needs of our customers who prefer to shop online during this time of social distancing and self-isolation.
Stay well, friends.
President, Only One Brands Inc.
Share this post
- Tags: update